The Pitt (S3) | English
The Pitt Season 3 has officially begun, and it's impossible for my mind not to drift back to August 25, 2025—the day I first walked onto this production without really knowing anything about it.
I had arrived in Los Angeles at the beginning of August. I didn't know the show, and as the days went by, my budget kept shrinking. I had nowhere to stay, couldn't find work on any production, and couldn't even land a job outside the industry. Then a friend told me about an agency he used to work with before moving to Orlando, so I figured, why not? I applied.
Every single day felt like another obstacle. Their standards were incredibly high. Even getting my official photos approved turned into a whole thing. Max was the one who finally made it happen. One day he simply said, "Come over to my place. I'll take them." And me? I didn't think twice. I jumped on the train to Hollywood.
It all happened pretty fast. We took the photos, I submitted everything, and they finally approved me.
Next thing I knew, I got what they call a rush call. I said yes because, honestly, I didn't have much of a choice.
And then my first day came.
I was nervous. I was happy. For the first time, I was walking into one of the studios that had inspired me for years to keep chasing this career. Not like the first time I visited years ago, trying to get into NYFA, but this time as someone who actually belonged there. A background actor.
And honestly... I was just happy.
That morning my imagination went everywhere. I even convinced myself that someone would notice me, give me a speaking role, and my whole life would change.
There I was... already flying way beyond the stars.
Anyway...
Season 2 became this constant back and forth of emotions, learning, challenges, adjusting to a completely different reality, meeting people from everywhere, making mistakes, stepping outside my comfort zone... and even falling for someone.
It had been forever.
I honestly hadn't felt love like that since my relationship with Edilson ended back in 2015.
The funny thing is, the very first time I saw him, I felt something weird running through my whole body. I couldn't explain it. But I never imagined that the little voice behind me one morning on the The Pitt set would, months later, become someone I still can't get out of my head.
And believe me... I've tried.
Even with mountain rituals.
Still nothing.
But that's another story.
On June 18, I got called in for the Season 3 fitting.
I loved the wardrobe.
This season takes place during winter, and since I'm always cold, wearing all those layers actually feels pretty nice.
Season 2 was all about heat, sweat, summer, the Fourth of July...
I was lucky enough to start in August and stay until the very end, in January 2026, playing one of the paramedics in the Ambulance Bay—or the "Ambo Bay," as everybody calls it.
Now we're back for another season, and they called me again.
Some of my friends decided not to return, but I said yes.
I still want to learn.
I still want to meet more people in this industry.
And I still carry that hope that someday I'll meet someone willing to give me a hand so I can make the jump into directing bigger productions.
That's what brought me to Los Angeles in the first place.
One day it'll happen.
For now... I wait.
The first day of Season 3 felt strange.
Back in Season 2, everyone already felt like family. Like a regular job. Like a way of life.
Now we only had two paramedics.
Ben, my partner from last season, apparently decided not to come back. He was always quiet. Barely talked to anyone—not even me—and we spent the whole previous season sharing stretchers and patients together.
I hope he's doing well.
Yesterday, June 23, was my first call back.
It felt weird.
Almost everybody in the BG group was new.
Around ninety percent of the crew is still the same, but the atmosphere feels completely different.
These letters are my way of documenting this journey.
A way of remembering how incredible last season was.
Let's see where this one takes me.
I'll keep you posted.
On Tuesday we filmed a few scenes bringing in a patient on a stretcher with my new partner, an English woman. I think she used to be in the military... or at least that's what I understood.
The guy I like, according to something I read in a group chat, won't be coming back this season.
And somehow, the moment I walked onto set, I could see him everywhere.
Laughing.
Talking.
And I could still feel that last kiss on the cheek I gave him before we said goodbye, on his final day filming the show.
I get it.
He's an actor who grew up around here.
He has to keep moving forward.
He has to chase bigger things.
Still...
I miss him.
I missed him a lot.
Today's little piece of history: Ecuador beat Germany 2–1 and advanced to the Round of 32 in the 2026 FIFA World Cup.
If I get another call, I'll tell you everything about this new chapter on The Pitt.
See you soon.
.png)
0 comments